Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bkj8890 bkj8890 is offline

Default Pasting The Same Page Mutiple time after itself

I want to copy and paste a page I have put together. I want the page to
continue in the same file name. This way I will have so X many pages when I
open the file name. I need to copy it about 100 times. I have to fill in the
blanks and keep the same format. The way I have been doing it is by just
saving the page AS and giving it a new name, like XXXXX-p1,XXXXX-p2. I want
to have everything on 1 file name.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Copy a word from the document and paste it into the first cell in the second
row of an Excel Spreadsheet and copy it down 100 rows. In the first cell in
the first row, insert the word "word"

Now, use your document for a mailmerge with that spreadsheet as the data
source and replace the word that you copied into Excel with the mergefield
named "word". Then execute the merge to a new document and you will have
what you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.