Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wally Wombat Wally Wombat is offline

Default Placing a carriage return at the end of every line.

Hi
I wish to place a story on a site on the web which I have written in word.
However the site I am publishing the story on requires that the story be
limited to 68 characters per line with a line break at the end of every line.
Restricting the number of characters to each line is easy but, is there an
easy way of placing a return at the end of every line without having tio do
this manually? The story is several hundred lines long!
Any help would be appreciated

Wombat