Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin Frank Martin is offline

Default Sort order no maintained in dialogue box.

I have letters saved and in the past I had the icons
arranged by "name".

Now when I search for a letter I have to right-click and
select the sort order "by name" every time. That is the
system will not hold that sort order as a default as it did
before.

I have already deleted Normal.dot.

Please help, Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Set the file dialog display to Details View. Click the header of the column
that you wish to sort by (Filename) Click again to sort in descending order
(or to restore ascending order). Change to your preferred view.