Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gary Gary is offline

Default Word 2007 Preference settings

Am helping a windows Vista user with Office 2007 try to configure his
preferences (I am a Mac Office 2008 user) for spell and grammar check. Being
unfamiliar with both Vista and MS Office 2007, and given the differences
between that product and 2008 for Mac, I am having a difficult time finding
and configuring this preference in his software.

Can someone please provide a path to Wood 2007 preferences, and some advice
on how to save Spell and grammar check? Any advice appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daddy Daddy is offline

In Word 2007 click on the orb in the upper left corner of the frame. A menu
will open that will have a 'Word Options' button. Click on that button and
all will be revealed.

Daddy

"Gary" wrote in message
Am helping a windows Vista user with Office 2007 try to configure his
preferences (I am a Mac Office 2008 user) for spell and grammar check.
Being
unfamiliar with both Vista and MS Office 2007, and given the differences
between that product and 2008 for Mac, I am having a difficult time
finding
and configuring this preference in his software.

Can someone please provide a path to Wood 2007 preferences, and some
advice
on how to save Spell and grammar check? Any advice appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gary Gary is offline

Daddy,

Not the most intuitive place to locate these options!

Greatly appreciate your help. Being an Office Mac user (and OS X owner)
makes it difficult to assist in matters like this. Especially when you are
not looking at the screen the user is looking at, and the user is more novice
with the product than you are.

Best

Gary

"Gary" wrote in message
Am helping a windows Vista user with Office 2007 try to configure his
preferences (I am a Mac Office 2008 user) for spell and grammar check.
Being
unfamiliar with both Vista and MS Office 2007, and given the differences
between that product and 2008 for Mac, I am having a difficult time
finding
and configuring this preference in his software.

Can someone please provide a path to Wood 2007 preferences, and some
advice
on how to save Spell and grammar check? Any advice appreciated.

Changing the language preference for a document in Word 2007 Kassie New Users 2 July 8th 08 11:24 AM
Printing Preference [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 5 February 16th 07 11:15 PM
food preference list nan43528 Tables 0 September 28th 06 01:58 PM
Opening Preference Mad Dog Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 06 08:05 PM
How do I set a preference for one Word version over another? Gaynep Microsoft Word Help 2 March 23rd 06 10:20 AM