Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LindaC LindaC is offline

Default Calculation

I have a simple mulitplying calculation. My problem is that my table has
many rows and columns (some rows have 1 column and some have 5). Is there an
easy way of looking up what the cell address is (like in Excel) or do I just
have to keep trying until I find the right cell name? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi LindaC,

You can use a macro to return the cell address. There's a sample one in my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod

"LindaC" wrote in message ...
I have a simple mulitplying calculation. My problem is that my table has
many rows and columns (some rows have 1 column and some have 5). Is there an
easy way of looking up what the cell address is (like in Excel) or do I just
have to keep trying until I find the right cell name? Thanks.

Check Box Calculation Value Neophyte3679 Microsoft Word Help 0 May 8th 09 03:49 PM
Average calculation Rathish Microsoft Word Help 7 July 23rd 07 11:26 AM
Calculation in table Ray Tables 3 July 22nd 05 07:12 PM
Calculation ll Tables 4 May 9th 05 01:29 PM
Calculation LindaCoedy Tables 4 November 4th 04 03:24 PM