Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mntraveler mntraveler is offline

Default How do I get images to show up on merged labels when printing?

I created 5395 nametags and on the merge template, have an image on each label.

On the screen, after the merge, it all looks perfect. If I look at print
preview or try to print, the images do not appear. Any ideas how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Click on the Options button in the bottom left of the FilePrint dialog and
check the box for "Print drawings created in Word"

The same dialog is also accessible via ToolsOptions in Word 2003 or before
or by clicking on the Office button in Word 2007 and then clicking on
Display.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.