juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Default Word 2010 not updating Excel object

Under Windows it does, but Linux no. Same installation file. It just keeps showing the same info from the first time the link was made, but updates in the source file aren't reflected in the Word doc. Also, I'm not getting the initial confirmation to open the link prompt under Linux. So looks like there may be a setting that needs correction no? Thanks
juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
Under Windows it does, but Linux no. Same installation file. It just keeps showing the same info from the first time the link was made, but updates in the source file aren't reflected in the Word doc. Also, I'm not getting the initial confirmation to open the link prompt under Linux. So looks like there may be a setting that needs correction no? Thanks
I should say that this might or probably is an issue not related to Word but the "WINE" program that translates it to work under Linux. I'll continue to look into it and report back...