Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Toody

Default mail merge recipients

Why, in Step 5 of 6 of Word 2003 Mail Merge, are there more than one
Recipient, as in "Recipient 1" and "Recipient 2" ( indicated by the arrows)
even though there is actually only one page of labels. And why don't you see
the final merge until after you've selected the print feature? I'd like to
know how many pages of labels to put into the printer.

I read in one of the posts that you can use an output (or was it an
outsource) document. Regardless, what do you use as an outsource/output
document if your datasource is in Word?