Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve Walsall

Default Can I make a chart using 'merge' fields in word

I am trying to produce documents using mailmerge where each document contains
a value for a month field. E.G.
January 0.3
February 1.3
March 0.7

I would like to graph this data so that each person gets a graph of their
results. Can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U3RldmUgV2Fsc2FsbA==?=,

I am trying to produce documents using mailmerge where each document contains
a value for a month field. E.G.
January 0.3
February 1.3
March 0.7

I would like to graph this data so that each person gets a graph of their
results. Can this be done?

Not with any ease. You'll find a short discussion on the problem with a sample
file for one of the suggested approaches on my website, in the MailMerge FAQ.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John

Thank you for your sample word files, however when I run the doc I only get
one page in the results when there are 9 records in your source data doc.
How do I get all 9 pages in the results?

John

Hi ?B?U3RldmUgV2Fsc2FsbA==?=,