Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
NB

Default Mail merge using Access query problem

I have set up a mail merge document, and have connected it to an Access
query. I have no problem finding the query through the Mail Merge tool, and
no problem placing the Merge fields onto the document.

When I look at the recipient list in the Mail merge tool it shows no records
- looking like my Access query is empty. However it is not empty, and in
Access the query is working fine.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I fix it?
Thanks!
NB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In Word, from the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against "Confirm conversions at open". Then, when you
attach the mailmerge data source to the main document, select DDE as the
method by which the connection should be made.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP