Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tami

Default Can bitmap pictures in Excel be inserted into Word via mail merge

I can export data from my database to Excel, which includes designs in
bitmap. I would like to create mail merge documents in Word that will insert
these designs. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Not directly, if they are saved as separate files with the filename in a
field in the data source, then see the "Graphics from data base" item under
the "Special merges" section of fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.