Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
caseyvive

Default Save command causes error

With word documents, I am no longer able to have a document open and click
"save as" then try to save it in a new location. The program just hangs,
then I have to close it down.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop,
left-click on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped
drives that are not currently available.