Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Neil

Default Can I mailmerge from a Word (.doc) file

I'm a newbie. I've been trying to do a mailmerge using a Word .doc file which
has a list of addresses separated by hard returns (see example below). My
various attempts have failed. Can I do a mailmerge with a Word .doc file and
if so, can someone give me step by step instructions. Thanks to anyone who
can help.

John Public
1111 Melody Lane
Silver Spring, MD