Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Goran Ivanic Goran Ivanic is offline

Default Need difference viewer for two Word (2003) documents ?

I have two word (2003) documents which seems to be very similar.
But possibly there some textual differences between them.

Unfortunately one of the two version could have been saved later again without any changes or only with minor
font changes. Hence CRC hash resp. binary change detection tools do not help in such a case.

What I need is a tool which stripes all layout parts ("Lasts saved dates" "Properties", "bold chars markers",...)
an compares only the pure textual contents side-by-side.

Does someone know such a tool ?

Goran

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Please see replies to your post in microsoft.public.office.misc.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP