Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Goran Ivanic Goran Ivanic is offline

Default How to Hyperlink table of contents lines to real paragraphs in text ?

I have a Word (2003) document with a couple of Headings 1 and Headings 2.
I created at the top successfully a table of contents for all of them.

Now I expected that when I click on one of the lines in this table of contents I am
jumping automatically to the point in the text where this topics starts.

Unfortuantely this jump does not work.

Do I have to do something else to enable jumping as well (in addition to creation the table of contents) ?

Goran

Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Office Helper Office Helper is offline

Default How to Hyperlink table of contents lines to real paragraphs in tex

sometimes you have to hit CTRL + click link. If that is the case and you
want to turn it off. Go to Tools | Options, Edit and uncheck use CTRL +
Click to follow hyperlinks.