Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
FirstCM FirstCM is offline

Default horizontal column split

I am printing mail merge names and codes on preprinted return cards 3 up on a
sheet. "I have print blanks line" on, but when I try to print my lines shift
up slightly and do not line up where I originally set them. I am using Word
2003 and have seen files set up with what looked like horizontal columns(if
that sounds right). Any helop would be appreciated.