Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TK TK is offline

Default Grouping pictures and textframes

How do I group pictures and textframes in Windows XP. I cant make both a
picture and a textframe or two pictures "active" at the same time. If i save
the document in windows 1997 - 2003 it is possible to make as many picures or
textframes active as I have marked, and thereby it is possible to group them.
How can I do this in Windows XP?

TK

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I believe you also meant "Word" rather than "Windows" :-)

In order to group dissimilar objects in Word 2007 they haave to be contained
in a Drawing Canvas.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

news

Grouping Gale New Users 4 September 30th 08 04:47 AM
Grouping pictures xtr692969 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 10th 08 04:29 AM
Grouping pictures, text boxes, and clip art in Word CreativeImages Microsoft Word Help 4 October 22nd 07 08:39 PM
Grouping Pictures in Word 2007 TB Microsoft Word Help 1 April 13th 07 10:11 PM
It urgent please help - pictures and objects grouping donna Microsoft Word Help 1 May 11th 05 12:09 PM