Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ickleyates ickleyates is offline

Default Section break - odd pages

Hi,

I have a word document there is a section break (odd page) a quarter of the
way down page 3. The new section begins on the next page also labelled page
3. I want to get rid of the section break. If I just delete it the whole of
the first section gets deleted (i.e pages 1, 2 and the first page 3).

There is then a break although I can't find it (even with the paragraph
symbols on) at the top of page 5.

I have also tried linking the sections through the footers, but this doesn't
seem to work either.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline