Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bknutsen bknutsen is offline

Default Can I print one page enlarged to 9 pages?

I am trying to blowup of one page article to 4, 9 or 16 pages. How am I able
to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Word does not offer this feature. Publisher does, as do some printer
drivers. You might check your printer's Properties to see if it offers
"poster" printing or "tiling."

http://word.mvps.org

"bknutsen" wrote in message
I am trying to blowup of one page article to 4, 9 or 16 pages. How am I
able
to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:44:04 -0800, bknutsen
wrote:

I am trying to blowup of one page article to 4, 9 or 16 pages. How am I able
to do this?

Word cannot do that. Try Publisher or a similar program.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman