Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default little boxes on my document, what are they and how do I get rid

how do i get rid of these little boxes that have appeared in my document -
and what are they?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Would you be viewing your document in Outline view. This gives a new toolbar
as well as small rectangles on the left of the margin? Do you see the boxes
in Print Preview or Print Layout?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Lisa" wrote:

how do i get rid of these little boxes that have appeared in my document -
and what are they?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If Rae's reply isn't the solution you'll need to be more accurately &
completely descriptive of what the actual problem is and specify what
version of Word you're using.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac