Richard

Default Print Layout

I received a document to update, when I display it in Print View, it displays
4 pages at once on the screen, which makes editing difficault. I can't find
anything in Help files that would alow me to change it back to single page
view. Would appreciate the help.
Anne Troy

Try View--Zoom.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Richard" wrote in message
news
I received a document to update, when I display it in Print View, it
displays
4 pages at once on the screen, which makes editing difficault. I can't
find
anything in Help files that would alow me to change it back to single page
view. Would appreciate the help.

Richard

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try View--Zoom.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Richard" wrote in message
news
I received a document to update, when I display it in Print View, it
displays
4 pages at once on the screen, which makes editing difficault. I can't
find
anything in Help files that would alow me to change it back to single page
view. Would appreciate the help.

Well that led me to look at the mag factor and it was set at 25% - sometimes it's in front of our eyes and a fresh look helps. Thanks - problem solved

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Richard,

Use the 'zoom' option on Word's standard toolbar (or 'View' ribbon for Word 2007) to change the zoom level to, say, 100% or 'Page
Width'.

--
Cheers
macropod