Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Q[_2_] Q[_2_] is offline

Default new page has grids on page, how do I reset?

When performing cut and paste from web document to Word, grid lines appeared
on page and every other page created. How do I reset so that grid lines
disappear?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I almost always use Edit Paste Special - Unformatted text, but even that
doesn't solve all the problems when pasting stuff copied from the web.
Excellent suggestions are located he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

--
HTH |:)