Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default How to keep the Help window on top while working with a document

I frequently use the Help function in Word, Excel, etc. Often I'll find the
answer I need, but when I click the document window to effect the suggestion,
the Help screen minimizes. Is there a way to keep the Help window on top
even while working with the document?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Which version of Word is this? Note that in Word 2000, 2002, and 2003 you
can drag the Help window to the right (or left) edge of the Word window in
order to dock it; that way, you can read Help and perform tasks in the
document at the same time. In Word 2007, click the Not On Top / Keep On Top
button on the toolbar of the Help window to control its behavior.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP