Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Plain Tim Plain Tim is offline

Default How to delete all page numbers in a document.

I am writing a novel that was being numbered bottom center. I decided I
would like to change the numbering to top right. You have guessed it. I now
have both numbering going on and can not figure out how to delete any or
both. Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Just activate the header/footer area and then delete the page number in the
footer. For more on headers and footers, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP