Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Hieru Hieru is offline

Default How to make gridlines within a cell

Hello!

I'm looking for ways for me to create a table with the cells formatted
similar to this:

http://www.archchinese.com/ (please see bottom of the page with the Chinese
characters writing worksheet sample)

I've tried many times but I don't know if it's possible with Word. Please
help me out! Thank you very much in advance!