Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
derricklo1980 derricklo1980 is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail Merge: cannot display the field in Excel correctly

Hi all, I use Word to do mail merge from an Excel source (both files as attached), I have no idea why some fields cannot display the correct values (0 is displayed in Word for some merge fields (USD$xx (Order)). Anything wrong in the Excel file?? Many thanks!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip mail merge.zip (47.1 KB, 247 views)