Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Onlyolney Onlyolney is offline

Default How do I change metric to imperial in formatting Word 2007?

Word 2007 does not seem to have an option to change from imperial to metric
measures in formatting - page set-up, print etc. Does anyone know if it
can, and if so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the Advanced
category, choose the desired option for "Show measurements in units of"
(under "Display"). Also, you may want to clear the "Show pixels for HTML
features" option. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP