Carl W.

Default Alternating Columns

I am trying to create a student manual that will include a notes column on
the 'outside' of the page. For the even pages I need to have the notes
column on the left and for the odd pages I need the notes column on the right.

How in the world do I accomplish this?

Thank you so much for any assistance you can provide.
CyberTaz

Hi Carl-

One approach to consider is using Tables. A 2 column/1 row table on each
page and put the content in the appropriate column of the table on odd vs
even pages.

Other options as well, so check back to see what else may be suggested.

HTH |:)