Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy Randy is offline

Default New Paragraph Line Spacing Issue

My paper is set at double space. When I end a paragraph and hit enter to
begin a new one the cursor indents like I want it to but the spacing between
paragraphs after i hit enter, appears to be more that the double space that I
want.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:15:02 -0800, Randy
wrote:

My paper is set at double space. When I end a paragraph and hit enter to
begin a new one the cursor indents like I want it to but the spacing between
paragraphs after i hit enter, appears to be more that the double space that I
want.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Modify the definition of the style that's applied to those paragraphs to set the
Space Before and Space After measurements to zero.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman