Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
יריב החביב יריב החביב is offline

Default Merge Data - calculated field

Hello,

I want to calculate field that the data in him was merge from exrernal file

i write { ={MERGEFIELD Taarif }* 100 \ #,### }

and i get Syntax Error.

Way? What shuld i do ?

תודה רבה
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What is the full error message?
What is the result of {Mergefield Taarif} without the calculation?
Is comma the correct thousands separator for your language settings?
My guess is that you typed the brackets rather than used CTRL+F9
Personally I would have used \# ",#" or \# ",0" or even \ #,# as the switch,
but yours appears to work.

???? ????? wrote:
Hello,

I want to calculate field that the data in him was merge from
exrernal file

i write { ={MERGEFIELD Taarif }* 100 \ #,### }

and i get Syntax Error.

Way? What shuld i do ?

???? ???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
יריב החביב יריב החביב is offline

Thank you,

.. . . My guess is that you typed the brackets rather than used CTRL+F9 . . . .

--
תודה רבה