Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lasse Lasse is offline

Default Change default Theme in Word 2007

Hi

We are having some problems with the themes in Word 2007 in association with
a program we use. The program generates a document in Word 2007 based on some
choices in the program and some .RTF files.

When we open the generated document it uses the default "Office" theme which
uses the Calibri font and the new line spacing. We have configured our
computers to use Times New Roman, size 12 as default and also the line
spacing is set to single spacing but it's ignored.
I found some .XML files which seem to contain the themes. Found them at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Document Themes 12\Theme Fonts"
but can't find the default "Office" theme.

The problem seems to be caused by the .RTF file because it doesn't use
themes and then Word 2007 uses it's default theme which is Calibri even
though we change our default font to Times New Roman.

Hopefully this makes sense?

/Lasse