Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LostWorkStudy LostWorkStudy is offline

Default rotating one page

My advisor wanted me to correct a documant that she created a while back. It
consists of four pages. Three that she wants to be landscape, and the
remaining page, which is a chart, to be landscape. I would create a seprate
document but she posts the whole thing on-line for her students to fill out
and send back in an e-mail. With the oreintation of the chart now, her
students need to tilt their head to read what they are typing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LostWorkStudy LostWorkStudy is offline

Typo: three pages are Portrait not landscape.

Missed info: the chart is made up of two text boxes and we are running on
Office Word 2003

"LostWorkStudy" wrote:

My advisor wanted me to correct a documant that she created a while back. It
consists of four pages. Three that she wants to be landscape, and the
remaining page, which is a chart, to be landscape. I would create a seprate
document but she posts the whole thing on-line for her students to fill out
and send back in an e-mail. With the oreintation of the chart now, her
students need to tilt their head to read what they are typing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm for general
principles. But note that, regardless of orientation, if people are having
to turn their heads, then the contents have already been rotated, and this
will need to be corrected.

http://word.mvps.org

Rotating page Jason Page Layout 3 December 17th 08 09:44 PM
Rotating a page number Anvil22 Microsoft Word Help 5 August 13th 08 02:47 AM
Rotating Laura Microsoft Word Help 2 July 12th 07 11:38 AM
Rotating a picture eddie57 Microsoft Word Help 5 November 20th 06 05:05 PM
tables need to rotate with out rotating the entire page [email protected] Tables 3 October 10th 06 06:16 AM