Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vitalia Vitalia is offline

Default Ruler Margins on Page

Hi, when i installed Office 2003 on my Vista Home Premium laptop (after
uninstalling office 2007 60 day trail which was on the laptop when i bought
it)

i have troubles with office word, i see these small gray right angle lines
on my page, and they are in line with the ruler margins both vertical and
horizontal, they look something like this : _| |_ , thing is i dont want
them there, and they were never there any other time i installed office 2003
on any computer, vista or xp.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline