Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ejc ejc is offline

Default Page Break with shortcut key ctrl+enter

I notice that when I insert a page break with ctrl+enter, the paragraph
formatting on the last line on the prior page is change from the usual
normal.dotm single line spacing with no space before or after the line, to
multiple line spacing at 1.15 with 10 pt spacing after the paragraph, and the
line is indented to the 2 inch mark, all of which are not part of
normal.dotm.

Any input on why this is happening?

ejc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have any styles based on no style (or none), they take their
formatting from document defaults. The out-of-the-box doc defaults for W2007
is multiple line spacing at 1.15 with 10 pt spacing after the paragraph (but
not a 2" indent). To change doc defaults: Styles Pane Manage styles
Defaults tab. Change the font settings to your liking.

If you haven't already added Style to the QAT, see
http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com/2...re-familiar-2/.

Seeing the style might be helpful to you as it is to me.

PamC