Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredrik, Sweden[_2_] Fredrik, Sweden[_2_] is offline

Default Format settings changes when pasteing

Hi! When I copy a text in one document and paste it into another, the format
settings of the iserted text changes. That is the font size in certain
segments of the text changes an also, the document fills up with new empty
lines doubling the space between existing paragraphs. How do I stop this from
keep happening?
Kind regards/ Fredrik

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredrik, Sweden[_2_] Fredrik, Sweden[_2_] is offline

Word 2003 but also, my Girlfriend uses Word 2007 and the same thing happens
there.

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Which version of Word?

Fredrik, Sweden wrote:
Hi! When I copy a text in one document and paste it into another, the format
settings of the iserted text changes. That is the font size in certain
segments of the text changes an also, the document fills up with new empty
lines doubling the space between existing paragraphs. How do I stop this from
keep happening?
Kind regards/ Fredrik

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredrik, Sweden[_2_] Fredrik, Sweden[_2_] is offline

The added empty lines, could it have anything to do with the autoformat
function (whatever that is).

Also another strange thing that hapens.... When changing a particular
paragraph, from size 10, double space between lines into normal (12 with no
extra space between line) the whole document changes style. I have a feeling
theres a setting that sholud be unclicked somewhere...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html

http://word.mvps.org

"Fredrik, Sweden" wrote in message
Hi! When I copy a text in one document and paste it into another, the
format
settings of the iserted text changes. That is the font size in certain
segments of the text changes an also, the document fills up with new empty
lines doubling the space between existing paragraphs. How do I stop this
from
keep happening?
Kind regards/ Fredrik

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Did you read the article? If you paste Normal text into a document where
Normal is differently defined, the formatting will change. But if the entire
document changes, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html

http://word.mvps.org

"Fredrik, Sweden" wrote in
message
Hi! When I copy a text in one document and paste it into another, the
format
settings of the iserted text changes. That is the font size in certain
segments of the text changes an also, the document fills up with new
empty
lines doubling the space between existing paragraphs. How do I stop
this
from
keep happening?
Kind regards/ Fredrik

Pasteing Charts gb0dms Microsoft Word Help 1 August 14th 08 04:02 AM
Help pasteing a word doc into email MrsLaning Mailmerge 1 March 13th 08 05:20 AM
Pasteing bkj8890 Microsoft Word Help 3 April 16th 07 08:42 PM
pasteing gaby8 Microsoft Word Help 4 December 8th 05 05:58 AM
Pasteing issues from Clipboard in Word 2003 Jason Chapman via OfficeKB.com New Users 1 June 10th 05 03:28 AM