Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default (O/T?) printing over pdf forms

Save the form as a .jpg file and then insert it into a Word document behind
the text.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"why not" wrote in message
We frequently get forms as .PDF documents, to fill in (and return by fax
or as
email attachments). Currently we are forced to print them out and then
fax or
scan the completed form, killing forests as we go.

Is there a way in Word to set up the received form as a "background" and
enter
text over it, to save the need to print as an intermediate process?