Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dr.C. Rouhani[_2_] Dr.C. Rouhani[_2_] is offline

Default page layout

I am using Microsoft office 2007 I need to change A4 to two pages landscape
in one sheet
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On the Page Layout tab, locate the Page Setup group and click the dialog
launcher (arrow in the bottom right corner) to launch the Page Setup dialog.
(Or, if you have the ruler displayed, just double-click on it.) On the
Margins tab, in the "Multiple pages" dropdown, choose "2 pages per sheet."
If you leave the page orientation as Portrait, you'll get two A5 landscape
pages on one A4 sheet; if you set it to Landscape, you will get two A5
portrait pages.

If you have already created the pages full size and want to reduce them in
printing, choose "2 pages" in the Zoom: Pages per sheet dropdown in the
Print dialog.

http://word.mvps.org