Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Allison Orange Allison Orange is offline

Default Manual Feed Across Printer Types

I have seen Suzanne B. mention that manual feed could be set for a document
in Page Setup:
"...On the Paper or Paper Source tab, one of the choices is usually Manual
Feed; this is a per-document setting, just like margins and paper size. But
your printer's interpretation of Manual Feed may or may not make this a
satisfactory option...."

I would like to set up label templates for each type of label our agency
uses and have them automatically set to manual feed. My problem is that we
have a number of different printer types and this setting does not remain
set to manual feed when I change to a different printer type. Is there a
way to do this, short of auto-new and auto-open macros for these templates
which would test for the printer type and set to manual feed accordingly
each time?

Thanks in advance,
Allison Orange
Florida Public Service Commission

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you are using label templates you will need the automacros - see
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm