Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Default Keep "BOLD" text to stay "on"-Word 2007

Is it possible to have the "BOLD" text button 'on' as a default. I have a lot
of text that needs to be in BOLD and I am forever have to turn the bold text
ON when I choose the next line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Modify the style that you are using to include the Bold attribute.

~~~
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP