Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
moosedog moosedog is offline

Default Office 07 won't uninstall

I get an error message saying Uninstall corrupt, try using original install
media.
Original CD give me the same error message. Cannot uninstall, reinstall, or
repair.
If anyone has the Technical know how to solve this problem please HELP.

thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Install the application again from scratch into the same folder as before
and then uninstall it.