Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Neophyte3679 Neophyte3679 is offline

Default Check Box Calculation Value

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I had a user come to me and ask if there was a way to assign a numerical
value to a check box for a new form we are trying to make for our office. I
see there is a way to set the box to calculate on exit but i can't figure out
how to assign a value. What i am looking for is a way to set a checkbox a
dollar value so they can just click the boxes that apply in a situation and
add them up in a preset formula field. I have a few idea's on how to do it
but any assistance in leading in a direction would be of great help.

-Eric
CompTIA Network+ Certified

Date Calculation alyles Tables 1 November 20th 06 09:04 PM
Calculation ll Tables 4 May 9th 05 01:29 PM
Voice Over Calculation Paul Wochnick Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 05 05:39 AM
If field calculation Dawn Rhoads Microsoft Word Help 13 December 10th 04 08:27 PM
Calculation LindaCoedy Tables 4 November 4th 04 03:24 PM