Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hermesswiss Hermesswiss is offline

Default How do I add more folders to "favorite links" in Word "save as"

Using Word I want to quickly save to two different places, one folder on the
C drive, the other folder on a flash memory (for backup). How do I get the
two folders into the "favorite links" drop down list when using "Save as'?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What versions of Word and Windows, respectively, are you using?

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible