Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Narendra Boga Narendra Boga is offline

Default rtf with tool bar

I have one rtf document. Every time I opene it, "control toolbox bar" is
opening by default at the left side of document. How can I avoid this?

Thanks,
Narendar

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try holding down the Shift key as you open it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Narendra Boga" wrote in message
I have one rtf document. Every time I opene it, "control toolbox bar" is
opening by default at the left side of document. How can I avoid this?

Thanks,
Narendar

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:30:01 -0800, Narendra Boga
wrote:

I have one rtf document. Every time I opene it, "control toolbox bar" is
opening by default at the left side of document. How can I avoid this?

In addition to Doug's suggestion, after closing the toolbax bar, try
doing something that changes the content of the document. (Even
counting the words sometimes works.) Then save the document and close
it. This often gets rid of such annoyances the next time the document
is opened.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

tool bar Robin Microsoft Word Help 2 October 8th 09 02:40 PM
Customized Tool Bar Mike Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 06 05:25 PM
Drawing tool bar Kim Microsoft Word Help 3 August 8th 05 05:27 PM
tool bar does not appear kenbgood today Microsoft Word Help 4 June 16th 05 12:58 PM
pdf tool bar wendy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 06:39 PM