Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kelli Kelli is offline

Default How do I leave the right margin open ended?

I am writing a paper, and for some reason, my right margin is set up so that
all of the text ends in the same spot. I've never had this happen before. How
to I get the document back to where the text is open ended in the right
margin.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

I believe from your description your paragraph style is for Justified text,
change the alignment to left.
You probably hit Ctrl+J, which is the keyboard shortcut for Justified
alignment. Press Ctrl+L for Left alignment.
If this is not what you are asking, please reply with more details on how
the rgiht margin can be "open ended".
Hope this helps
DeanH