Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BAM BAM is offline

Default Add vertical lines on mirrored margins in word 2007

I am creating a user manual. I have set mirrored margins 1 1/2" from the edge
with a small gutter margin. I set the margins as big as I did to allow an
area to put text boxes with special tips or for just an area for people to
write notes. I would like to have a vertical line separating the text from
the blank margin area. If I draw a vertical line and anchor it, the line
moves when edits or additional items are added to the text. Is there a way to
insert a vertical line that will not move when the text is edited or
section/page breaks are added?
Please Help!
THANK YOU!!!