Dwaine

Default Is there a limit to amount of text in cell? Word 2003

The table is several colums wide, 2 rows deep. The second row has lots of
text that is not all visible in orint mode or when rinted. If in any other
viewing mode I can see the rest of the text

I tried all the combos of table setting suggested here.

My wife's boss is driving her nuts and does not want it in extra rows.

Any help or advise is appreciated

Go to the Table tab of Table Properties and make sure the table wrapping is
set to None; on the Row tab, make sure that the row is allowed to break (and
that an Exact row height has not been set). Depending on your Compatibility
Options settings, a wrapped table may not be able to break across pages,
which might be causing the problem. An Exact row height would be even more
likely.