nodotdak

Default bottom of page disappears

on some documents when I am at the top of a page and view the bottom line of
the prior page, their can be @ 4 lines missing. When I roll the wheel on my
mouse many times the lines appear. All of the text prints fine, it's just
when you view some of the documents that it doesn't appear to be there.

nodotdak

I have all the same settings that you displayed. The document in question
still shows the line ending on the bottom of the page without the extra 4
lines that appear after you scroll the mouse wheel several times.