kikilein

Default Maximum amount of characters in a table

Hi All,

What is the maximum amount of characters allowed in a Table cell? I have
one table with only two rows spanning over 18 pages. Some of the columns
are filled with text to over 8 to 10 pages (the column is 2.5 inch and the
font 10pts in Times New Roman - just to give you an idea how much text is in
there).

I am asking because the document behaved kinda strange. I printed it and
noticed that some one paragraph was repeated in one of the column three
times. On screen everything seemed fine. I printed it again and now it
seems to have printed itself correctly. I can only think of to much text in
to few rows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.