Millan

Default How to replace special symbols?

Hallo, I have documents with many signs, which I would like to replace to a
greater equal sign. When I copy this sign to replace window, the sign is not
displayed correctly (instead of greater equal sign a square symbol is
displayed) and the replacement is not possible. What am I doing wrong? Thank
you very much.
Jay Freedman

Millan wrote:
Hallo, I have documents with many signs, which I would like to
replace to a greater equal sign. When I copy this sign to replace
window, the sign is not displayed correctly (instead of greater equal
sign a square symbol is displayed) and the replacement is not
possible. What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much.

After you copy the symbol to the clipboard, open the Replace dialog and
enter the sign in the Find What box, and enter the code ^c in the Replace
With box (that code means "the clipboard contents"). Then click Replace All.

This and similar codes can be inserted by clicking the More button in the
dialog, clicking the Special button that appears, and selecting the correct
item from the popup menu.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman