flamestar

Default Create Real Lines

I want to create real lines in word. That is lines that don't rap around.
Lines that when you come to the end of one line you automatically go to the
next line. I know all about using tables to make fixed lines and I know about
the automatic line function so please spare me. I want lines that act like
real lines.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Anne Troy

What is the purpose of the lines? You want to type on them, I suppose?
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com